Friends:
    I have a KR-2 for sale.  It is a tricycle gear, Subaru powered, pretty
little bird that is an easy flyer and good looker.  Approximately 270 hours
total and many add-ons and improvements having just completed a re-build.
    Comes complete with radio, GPS, new tires, gear reduction, nose gear
spring, battery, prop, new alternator, spark plugs, coil, distributor, spark
plug wires.  Always hangered, I'm selling because I have two KR-2's and can't
fly more than one at a time.  Actually I'm flying this plane as often as I can
until the snow starts to fly, so if there is an interest this would be the time
to move the plane.  Asking $ 18000 CDN.  make and offer by calling me at
506-856-7977 or emailing me off the list directly.
Best regards
Jim Sellars