Hi netters,   glad to see no netters mentioned the "fudge factor" of about 1
1/2  used by most designers to over design safety into the aircraft.In my young
gliding days I used to "push redline" believing the design safety factor would
see me through--until I came to my senses.I think this "fudge factor"must be
forgotten about and the designers published figures used .The published figures
can be adjusted to suit by a person who knows what he is doing---but dont bring
the factor into it,-- not in my opinion.
Best Regards to all,
Eric Evezard.