Send Pics

Dennis

                      pilgr...@pdq.net

                      Sent by:                 To:       "KRnet"
<kr...@mylist.net>
                      krnet-bounces@myl        cc:

                      ist.net                  Subject:  KR> KR2 in Houston, Tx
area for sale

                      10/11/2004 10:19

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      KRnet

Hey Guys & Gals,

I have a KR2 listed on www.barnstormers.com for sale.  It is plans built
and is about 65-75% complete.  I lost my medical and my family is adamant
that I not fly any more, so I don't want to complete this really quality
project.  Pictures upon request.

Jim Foster
Katy, TX