Dave,

What happened?  Divorce? That is the usual explanation.

Dennis

                      "Dave Jeltema"

                      <inmy84vette@msn.        To:       kr...@mylist.net

                      com>                     cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: KR> KR2S for sale

                      krnet-bounces@myl

                      ist.net

                      10/11/2004 03:05

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      KRnet

there are pics here check them 2300.00 will get you everything ! except the

engines and redrive out Ebay Item number: 2493627202 here is a
description!:

It comes with a full set of plans as well as a large box of documents on
the
KR2.
All four spars are complete. I am including the fiberglass wingtips also as

seen in the pics
I also have on CD the newsletters since inception.
The canopy has the protection spray applied
The brake and runner pedals are moveable in all directions due to having
several threaded bolt backers installed.
It comes with an original interior set containing the two side panels, the
carpet, and the seat slings
The two wing tanks and the upper center tank are aluminum, sloshed, and
senders installed. The upper center has a flop tube for aerobatics my
intent
was to have the wing tanks feed the center tank constantly. I have the
wiring diagram for that to happen.

Included also is all the fiberglass, epoxies you will need to finish, a lot

of spruce some foam and all the polytone to paint (white).
The rear horizontal stabilizer as well at the elevators, is built I don't
have pictures yet its in my garage behind a lot of very heavy boxes. LoL!

As you can see you are getting a lot for your money the canopy and
rudder/brake setup, and fiberglass cost more! I am desperate for cash! So I

will need an answer very soon, My phone number is 616-887-2101 my cell is
616-893-9332 feel free to call with any questions

Thanks
Dave

To:
>       kr...@mylist.net
>                       krnet-bounces+dpurduski=caldwellmfgco.com
cc:
>                       @mylist.net
>Subject:  KR> KR2S for sale
>

>                       10/11/2004 08:14 AM
>                       Please respond to KRnet
>

>I have a kr2 for sale on e-bay if anyone is interested Item number:
>2493627202
>This will be sold to the highest bidder no matter what!
>
>HOWEVER EVERYONE ON THIS SITE GETS FIRST DIBS! if you want it, I will
close

>the auction and sell it to you feel free to e-mail me at
>partslocat...@msn.com
>

>Thank You
>Dave Jeltema

Thank You