Brian, I have a video tape, the KR had 8 hours on it at the time,  filmed
both from the ground looking up and from inside the KR.

I made a copy and sent it New Brunswick, another copy went out to western
Canada.  I haven't seen hide or tail of them since.
In any event they are simple manoeuvres,  wing-overs, Lazy eights, barrel
Rolls, Slow Role and aileron roll, I have also done spins .  Manoeuvres
are fluid, as I don't have an inverted system, it is only a Continental
85F, without electrics,  It is one of the best little aerobatic airplanes
I've had the pleasure to fly in 34 years.  My joints are too old to take
any more G's. so everything is slow and lightly positive.
On my way to the great white north (James Bay) for the next couple weeks.
any further and you'll fall off the earth.