Hello Mark J and net.

I was looking at Marks web site and in particular, the Super Bright Wide Angle
LED lamp to his rudder. The LED lamp is an 1156 automotive. It is the wide
angle design which gives a full light effect of 120 degrees and can be seen 180
degrees.   My question is what is the normal usage for this light.  Is it stop
lamp, turn or backup.  Normally the Stop light is brighter then a regular tail
light.  All of my position lights are stop/ tail lights with the two solder
pointes joined into one, so that when switched on, all the elements illuminate.
  I use normal aircraft clear, red and green lenses over the auto bulbs. Your
light looks really bright and perhaps I could get more light if I switch.

Thanks
Orma
Southfield, MI
N110LR Tweety, old enough to drink this year
Flying and more flying, to the gathering or bust
http://www.kr-2.aviation-mechanics.com/