Another source to make custom band saw lengths is your local vocational tech
school or Industrial Technology Department at a University.  Most have
industrial band saws with the blade welder and anneling attachment to teach
the students.  Just contact the department or the Industrial tech student
club.  Of, course, You have to supply the length of saw blade, and a student
will weld it up.  The students will almost always help you out for
'Donation' to their club.
About 30 years ago, I and 3 other guys spent a Saturday morning welding up
some blades for a blacksmith shop.  It paid for our clubs homecomming float.

Brant Hollensbe
bhollen...@mchsi.com
DSM