As far as West system goes, I have to say me too.  I have found it easy to
mix (with available pumps).  It has both a fast and a slow catalyst.  The
odor is OK.  It dries well without residue.

Back some years when I was teaching structures in an A&P school, I devised a
project for the students to glue together two scarfed pieces of 5/8 pine
stock, similar to what would be done to repair or extend a spruce longeron
in the KR.  After the epoxy has cured each student had to test his piece to
failure by adding lead weights to a bucket, which was supported by the pine
structure.  In each case there was never a failure of the glue joint.  The
student was not allowed to pass the wood class unless his glue joint held
together.  We always used West System.

Orma
Southfield, MI
N110LR Tweety, old enough to drink this year
Flying and more flying, to the gathering or bust
http://www.kr-2.aviation-mechanics.com/