Take off roll rotate at 60 mph, lift off is between 65-70 mph.
Climb 90 mph for 1150 fpm climb.
Enter downwind at 100-110 mph.
Reduce power and turn base, 90 mph base leg.
Turn final, drop speed brake 1/2 way down maintain 85 mph.
1/2 mile out, full deflected speed brake, speed bleeds to 80 mph.
Over the numbers at 70 mph.
Flare and hold off till touch down at 65. With the new airfoil, my KR will not
float far in ground effect, rather she will set right down and stay there.

Note: I have made landings at speeds as high as 90 mph at touchdown but used
about 3/4 of the runway to stop at high speed landing. Touching down at 65 mph
my KR will stop in 1/3 or the runway length. I use a 3000' paved runway.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI