Fellows:
    I have a tryke,  subaru powered KR-2, ea-81,  in need of a better prop.  I
have room for 58 inches of diameter, but feel like I need more pitch.  The
subaru is turning 4500 RPM static, but the performance is very poor, compared
to what it seems it should do.  The gear reduction, 2 to 1, builds lots of
torque, so I would like to have your opinion about where I can get a good prop.
    I am thinking about a composite three blade ground adjustable, or a 58" 68"
good wooden prop.  Any ideas please give me your thoughts and if you have a
prop that might work please let me know.
Jim