I had a conversation with Ken Boyer today who is very good when it comes to the
manufacture of aircraft parts. Mostly non-structural items such as wheel pants,
engine cowlings, turtle decks, front decks ect... He has spent years working
for Sabre-Liner on a number of their fiber glassing projects. Anyone needing
wheel pants or other parts might give him a call @ 573-543-5538. He doesn't
have an E-mail right now but I have found his work to be excellent and very
reasonable prices. This might save some of us a lot of time in getting our
projects finished up and in the air a lot sooner.
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!! Ken has plans to be at the gathering
so you might want to seek him out.

Mike Turner
Jackson, Missouri