I'd love to hear the rest of the story as well. Calvin Campbell's airplane
was at the first gathering I attended I thought it was truly inspirational.
If I recall correctly it was originally built by Lance Neubaur of "Lanceair"
fame.

Please have a few beers for me at the gathering, I'm still in Baghdad
enjoying the sunny Middle-East - no real beer allowed. My almost finished
KR2S awaits my return. Just sand/fill and paint left to do. I'm hoping to
fly in for the 06 gathering.

LTC Rob Schmitt

Baghdad, Iraq