Years ago I flew with passengers.   Most of them under 150.   Recently I had
been flying with salt bags of 40 lbs each for a total of 160.   I did not make
the jump to 200, because I wanted to fly with the 160 until I got used to the
weight.   I think now before I fly with weight again, that I will weigh the
aircraft with the different weight configurations and see before hand where the
CG numbers are and compare that to what the 160 lbs felt like.

I would be interested in reading how others have increased their weight and
what experiences they had.

It is my understanding that the stall speed could all but double in a bank.
Colin is good with that kind of info and perhaps he will weigh in with a few of
his brief remarks.

Orma
Southfield, MI
KR-2  N110LR  1984