Look at krbuilder.org

It is not practical to heat form Lexan.

You can easily form Acrylic ( PlexiGlas ) in an over over a mold.  About 220
degrees will do it.  Lay it over a mold of the shape you want with a piece of
billiard table qauality felt between it and the mold.  After it has assumed the
shape, let it cool totally, and then heat it to about 180 for around an hour.
You should be good to go.

Dan.

E-mail me off net at da...@alltel.net if you have any questions.  By the way,
it think this is ON Topic.