Mike:
        Sell me the vents
Jim
-----Original Message-----
From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Peg and Mike
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 10:57 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> Parts for Sale

Good Evening:

I'm cleaning out the garage and I'm selling the KR parts that are no longer
applicable to my project. I've swapped over to Corvair power, so the VW
motor mount is no longer required. The retracts are gone, so the fairings
and the mold for the fairings are available. Additionally, I have a couple
of brand new Whisperflo vents that I will part with for half the price
Aircraft Spruce charges.

The motor mount has never been used, and I'm asking 75.00 for it. The
Whisperflo vents and the fairings are both priced at 15.00. Check out the
link below for some photos.

http://eshare.hpphoto.com/en/home/welcome.asp?JobID={9C53C3C7-3C7F-46CC-ABC5
-E3DD90F1774F}
<http://eshare.hpphoto.com/en/home/welcome.asp?JobID=%7b9C53C3C7-3C7F-46CC-A
BC5-E3DD90F1774F%7d&IDKey=0&isflag=ExternalLink&st=0>
&IDKey=0&isflag=ExternalLink&st=0

In addition to my regular job and building a KR, I run a small side business
handling industrial surplus. I just received a shipment of BRAND NEW shop
tools and supplies that I will sell to KR builders for a song. Every bit of
it is manufactured in the good old USA by names you would recognize like
Armstrong, 3M, and Proto. The quality is instantly recognizable; these tools
were designed and built to last a lifetime. I have dies, taps, drill bits,
files, saw blades, reamers, abrasives, and a ton of other stuff. I've
included a few pictures of the accessory sets that I have for sale on the
link above. I particularly like the electrical terminal set that
incorporates solder with heat shrink tubing. These terminals are tidy,
clean, and very solid when applied.

If you are interested in the other products I have available, please email
me. If you're interested in purchasing anything you see, act quickly as I am
moving these as fast as I get them.

Buyer pays shipping, but I get a decent deal on shipping, so it isn't too
painful.

Thanks again for looking!

Mike Meyer

pmme...@swbell.net