Netters,

Sorry, that last e-mail was intended for Video Bob.  I grabbed one
of his old e-mails and hit reply thinking it was going back to him.
I noticed the address as I hit send.  At this point, if any of you
KNOW  FOR SURE who won what ( I think I remember most
of the winners) you can e-mail me at:

fles...@verizon.net

While I have your attention, if I still do, the Holiday Inn at Mt.Vernon
is giving us a rate of $70 + tax a night per room for either a
single king size bed or two doubles.  The info update should
appear soon on the Gathering web page at:

www.krgathering.org

Make sure you tell them you're with the Gathering or it will
be $100+ per night.  This is a $4 increase over the last two years.
The Holiday Inn is a fine hotel but there are less expensive options
available.  For more info, visit the web page.

Thanks,

Larry Flesner