From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On
Behalf Of Matthew Elder
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 6:20 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> KR-1 cabin width

Maybe I missed part of a conversation or something...
 I don't have my "plans" in front of me, but from what I recall the
stock KR-1 fuselage is only about 19" wide on the inside,
 not 38.75".

 Don't know about his gear.. Steve Glover may know off the top of his
head.

 Matt (shoulders are much wider than 19") Elder

Matthew Elder
Orangeburg, SC
  http://www.infinigral.com/melder

My Airplane Project: