curry wrote:

>> Langford redesigned his tail because he didn't stretch his fuse and
>> wanted more pitch stability......I HAVE stretched my fuse 10" so.... can
>> I just use the stock setup like most people? Or should I also do the tail
>> mod ?<<

I covered this at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/kopinion.html , but to
save you the trouble, I'd still use the airfoils to get a more effective
tail, but only 6' long, if my fuselage were longer.

Despite all the conversation about pitch sensitive KRs, mine's very stable.
Even my 10 year old daughter didn't do PIO's (pilot induced oscillations)
the first time she flew it.  I don't think anybody has that's flown it so
far (that's about 8 folks that I can remember).   The forward CG is also a
help, I'm sure.

Mark Langford, Harvest, AL
see homebuilt airplane at http://www.N56ML.com
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net