From: "Doug Rupert" <drup...@sympatico.ca>
Date: 2006/03/23 Thu AM 09:48:10 CST
To: "'KRnet'" <kr...@mylist.net>
Subject: RE: Jack Lambie comment;  Re: KR> Verticle stabilizer effectiveness

I have the book and I noticed that was the 2 not 2S. I believe the longer
tail moment of the stretch took care of that.
Doug Rupert
Simcoe Ontario

In Jack Lambie's book "Composite Construction for Homebuilt Aircraft" he
writes about flying with Ken Rand in the KR-2 - "The nose waggle when you
move the stick indicates not enough vertical fin area, but in general has a
nice responsive feel."

Ed Janssen
mailto:ejans...@chipsnet.com