Serge Vidal wrote:

> I have asked several
> times to have some pics of my KR2 on the KRNet website, but my requests
> have always been ignored.

KRnetHeads,

I'd like to re-announce the web site that I created in 2002 for Serge Vidal,
at
 http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/vidal/.  Although he unveiled it back then
(see message below), I apparently forgot to provide a link from
www.KRnet.org but I have now remedied that situation.  My bad, but it
happens.  Feel free to correct me with any other oversights I've made.  I've
searched through my email, and see no other enclosures from Serge since June
of 2002, so these are apparently the photos he spoke of.  I'd be happy to
update with new photos, however...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net