Gathering attendees,

I'd like some input for the 2006 KR Gathering forums.  In 2004 we
had eight forums as I recall and last year we had four.  That too
seemed to be a rather busy schedule.  I know that many attend to
get all the information they can on building a KR and I don't want to
cut anyone short but I'm considering having just two forums this
year.  One on airframes and one on engines.  One on Friday and
one on Saturday.  I'm hoping this would allow more time for those
flying in to open up their KR's and give builders more time to inspect
actual airplanes rather than set in the conference room.  This might
also permit a bit more flying time.  We could possibly schedule the
forum either morning or afternoon, depending on the weather and
set aside two hours with a short break.  I'll include my e-mail below
so that you can post back to me directly and not clutter up the net.
Any and all input will be considered and appreciated.

fles...@verizon.net

Larry Flesner