Hi Netters,
The holiday in Portugal is over, I am trying to catch up on the KRnet
postings. The 25 March/06 asks if any one was using spoilers. Yes I am. I
built them into the main wings at the start of the building of the center
wing. I got a report from  gentleman in England that did this too. He
reported a real steep glide angle but reported buffeting which he did not
like. He also reported no floating on touchdown. As a result , I put the
horizontal stabilizers on the top of the rudder to keep them out of the
turbulent flow from the spoilers. That called for a big design change. I am
still behind in everything including work on the KR.
Regards
Harold Woods
Orillia, ON. Canada
haroldwo...@rogers.com