From: krnet-bounces+kr02g=cox....@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-bounces+kr02g=cox....@mylist.net] On Behalf Of Mark
Langford
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 10:09 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> Virginia KR meeting

Steve Glover wrote:

> How about a east coast meeting in the next few weeks?  I will be
> flying the KR out to Boston, MA. to it's new owner and will be making
> a few stops through central Texas, Alabama, over to Florida to see WW,

> and then up the coast...

That's fine with me.  Maybe my father's farm in south Alabama, 8 miles
south
of TOI  (Troy).  It's grass, but it's pretty long (3600').  Or maybe
here in
Huntsville even.  Nothing big, just a few hours on the ground BS'ing
about
KRs...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford email to