Peter:

Ken Rand had set his up for as much as 60 gallons of fuel which could have
theoretically given him a 2400 mile range so it would be possible to fly a KR
here from  down under by flying west via Europe and perhaps by flying accross
the So atlantic between Africa and Brazil at its narrowest point.( Im not sure
on this one because I don't how far accross it is and it is close)  I do know
that 36 gal has beendone and converting the 2nd passenger area to a 28 gal tank
would surely make it possible to get 60 gal. in a KR.

So Peter Let us know w2hen your coming!

<Grins>

Don

Phil Matheson wrote:APeter Bancks