Lads;
        I just have to share the fun I had this morning.  I got up to a
frosty morning with a blinding bright sun.  It was one of those fall
mornings when the leaves are just about to start turning color and the
air is crisp and the sky is blue all the way to Jupiter.
        Went up to the airport at Havelock and pulled out the KR-2
trike.  It's a pretty little bird.  On a cold morning I was hopeful that
it would dance in the firm air.  I wasn't disappointed. It leaped off
the field after a rather quick run, and climbed easily to altitude.  I
tooled around the patch a few times doing touch and goes, and then
headed off towards my home for a look.  Back to another near by town and
back to the field for a few more touch and goes.
        It was a beautiful flight, and a thrill in the KR-2 as it cut
through the air so effortlessly, weaving back and forth, side to side at
my every whim. 1.6 hours on the Hobbs. I don't know that I will make it
to see you at the gathering but I can tell you that I am enjoying the
experience just the same.
        If you're interested, this is the one that is for sale.  You
should come see it, it works well and is very good value.  Let me know
if you want more info, 506-856-7977.
Jim