Just a question for those managing the Gathering this year.  Are there any
functions or activities that children could enjoy?  As you know, Elaine come
with me on many of my trips and plans to this year as well.  She wanted to know
if there were any activities (zoo and such) that she could go to.  Are there
women functions that she could go with?  If not shel'll bring her DVD player
and some books and kill grasshoppers or something.
    Bill