The original statement was about the weight of the premolded wing skins only.
My question now is--are you guys all talking about your total each wing weight,
including spars, ailerons, counter balance and all ? ( a finished wing) or are
you talking about the skins as you would receive them from Dan Diehl? before
you do any work to finish.
I am assuming Joe H. is talking about finished wings ready to bolt on his
fuselage !!!!!!!
Larry H.

 wing skins weight

Mine were 48 and 49 pounds complete with ailerons and lights and paint. I
think Mark may have fuel tanks in his outer panels that may account for
some extra weight.
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com

 "Mark Jones"
 My Diehl skins are close to 50lbs each.
 I'm not sure what the built up wings weigh, but would be
 interested it
 Mark