Merry Christmas to all in Kr land - hope the new year will see many new
projects hit the skies...keep building and flying.

  For sale - I have at this point decided not to keep my spare corvair engine
and have it up for sale.  Nitrided crank and many other good things to make you
new year a good one.   Why sell it - To be honest - im not as happy with it -
as I will be with  the new one I'm installing with a turbo.......So my spare
will be available.  Please call me at 229-506-7741 and I can give you the
details...please leave a message if I'm not home.

  N41768 still flying - 420 hours - working on the cabin heat right now so I
can fly to Missouri for the new Year.

  Blesssings on all.....Bill Clapp