Here is my idea on the wing build.

  Build the outer wing panel first.  Using a jig I have build both outboard
wing sections completely.  The builder would go home to his boat with both
wings completed.  The fuselage is then leveled and the wing attach fittings are
drilled onto the center spars.  The center spars would not have the ribs or be
glassed yet.   You then glue in the center stub ribs, foam and glass.  That way
all outboard wings are the same.  You could make another pair and they would
fit the same fuse or others done in the same process.  I am also looking at
selling stub wing skins to make that portion of the job easier.  I could attach
a wing and finish the center stub in a couple days here at the shop but could
be done easily at your home.  This also eliminates a lot of the "flipping" of
the airplane over.

  An IDEA - in the works......Bill

Larry&Sallie Flesner <fles...@verizon.net> wrote:
  At 02:51 PM 1/1/2007, you wrote:
> 1) A one week workshop on building wings. You bring your
> outboard spars and during the week I show you how to jig and build
> the wings up.

Sounds like that would be a support that many builders could use.
I'm not sure though how you would build the outer wing panels
without the spars attached to the center section spars for proper
jigging and fit of the wing attach fittings. They have to be a perfect
fit. Maybe I'm missing something.

Larry Flesner