Hi Net,
I'm still out here.   Been away and have not given much time to the KR.  I need
help.  I've not had liability insurance in over 20 years.   My airport is going
high security and is issuing ID badges with gate security and of course they
are demanding proof in ins.   I did a search and came up with the names of AUA
and an agent named Sky Smith.  Contact information for these and any other
pointers and suggestions would be appreciated.
Also, I talk too much what things do I probably need to discuss, or not as the
case might be.
Please send any replies off net to o...@aviation-mechanics.com

Hope to be more active this year.  Would like to attend the KR 35th, but I
can't see that far yet.   Nice to see all of you guys are still here.

Orma L. Robbins
N110LR 1984 to present