Did not see Dana's E-Mail address in this so it hAS TO GO TO THE
NET.
Someone said that if the foroum caused the net to be dropped, that you at
least
say BY BY to me. How did you find that offensive ? Explane that to me
offline
PLEASE, Virg

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 07:51:40 -0500 "Dana Overall" <bo12...@hotmail.com>
writes:

> >From: VIRGIL N SALISBURY <virg...@juno.com>
>

> >         Do not forget to say BY BY, Virg
> >
> Well I don't know what the hell that one means but Mark, and others,
> have
> put in the effort to have another option.  It obviously is not not
> set in
> stone as to the means to exchange information about the KR.  If you
> are too
> hard headed to even go there and play in the sandbox nicely with
> other, stay
> on the swing set.  Sometimes change is good, sometimes it is not,
> but if you
> don't at least try it on for size or take it for a test drive you
> will still
> be wearing a leisure suit or driving the same Rambler.  Geez guys,
> lighten
> up.
>

> Dana Overall
> 1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
> Richmond, KY i39
> RV-7 slider, Imron black, "Black Magic"
> O 360 A1A, C/S C2YK-1BF/F7666A4
> http://rvflying.tripod.com/blackwing1.jpg
> http://rvflying.tripod.com
> do not archive

> Turn searches into helpful donations. Make your search count.

http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtag
line_donation&FORM=WLMTAG