> Mark Langford <n5...@hiwaay.net> wrote: The 3100cc "Big Boy" Corvair
> is up and running!
> Finished it up on Saturday, installed it Sunday afternoon, and I'd
> have
> flown it before sunset if the windsock hadn't been sticking straight
> out and
> been trying to unscrew itself from the ground.  But I did get about
> 10 high
> speed taxi runs in.  There were no giant puddles of oil anywhere, it
> idled
> smoothly, would do 2950 rpm static, and it's full and ready to fly
> on
> Wednesday when I get back from Minnesota.

> I can hardly wait for the #'s. : )

        I can wait, Gosh Mark take your time and enjoy all that Minnesota
has to offer. Isn't there someone there you need to visit. I hear a
person could get snowed in for weeks there. I hope that don't happen to
you! ;-o
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com

  • KR> 3100 cc Joseph H. Horton