- Do you have a hand miter saw?  That would make less noise and let you procede
on a lot of stuff.   My dad mad his KR and cut most of the wood by handsaw and
adjustable miter blocks.  Just an IDEA!   Bill

Darren Crompton <kr.2s.dar...@gmail.com> wrote:  OK. It's Friday night and I am
counting down the hours to 9am tomorrow
morning.

I worked out which angles to set the compound mitre saw to in order to cut
the bottom cross members so they align perfectly with the bottom longeron.
Pics and explanations are on the web site.
So my Friday hasn't been a total loss and I have now picked up my dropped
bottom lip.

9 hours and 38 minutes to go!

--
Darren Crompton