From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of eric.pi...@starband.net
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 8:44 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> Engine mount

After talking with my welder about my engine mount. He stated that I
should drill some small holes in the welded tubing at the low spots to let
condensation drain out. I told him that Willie Wonka had charged the
tubing with gas as he welded the mount up. He said it did not matter as
the mount would rust from the inside out with out the drain holes. This
guy gets recertifed every 6 months so I tend to believe him. After I get
my mount powder coated I will drill the proper holes for drainage.

Eric Pitts
KR2S