Here's the schedule so far and Lord willing.....I am leaving out of Valdosta Ga
on Tuesday morning, flying to LaGrange to visit with Gardner Mason , Peitenpol
builder, and then onto Cleone Markwell's (Zenith 601 HDS) that evening.  Im
hoping to do an inspection and RTS flight on his plane so that he is back
flying again.  I will then fly up to Fargo ND for the "Corvair High" during the
weekend.  Sunday be flying to Pittsburg, Kansas to help a new KR pilot get
checked out in his plane - Steve Glover's former KR.  Then on to Mountain View,
MO to see my folks for a day, then heading back home around the 30th or 31.   I
should have access to email and my cell phone with be with me during that time.
 229-834-8996.

  Also new to the scene is my new web site that is up.  Forgive me that it is
not yet finished but will be working on it during my trip (I learning still).
The Services link and Ask Bill are functional now....please enjoy and comment
on what you see and like.   There is much more to come so visit often in the
future.  So start your ADVENTURE at  www.billclapp.com

  Thank all ----  Bill Clapp and N41768 (470 hours.....)

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.