It is easy er to ground loop a TD on pavement than
grass. Once you learn to fly a TD and get a little
time It will be 2nd nature.
When I started flying a KR TD I had 10 hrs in a PA11.
I now have over 1800 hrs in TD and Have never ground
looped. (I have come close) I do not feel I have any
more spacial flying abilities than anyone Else.  All
you have to do is PAY ATTENTION until you shut her
down.