From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Bob Glidden
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 10:24 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> Oshkosh

Mark Wegmet wrote:

The closest place to sleep is 100 miles away. These guys are serious; they
reserve a year (or more) in advance. You can still go, fly in, but expect to
fly out... contact them, they like home built planes, after all; that's what
EAA is all about.

They have plenty of room to camp out.If you really want to enjoy
Oshkosh,camp out and tell stories like the rest of us.I would not be
surprised to see several KR's there this year.And if you really want info on
KR's you need to attend the cook out at Mark Jone's hanger the Sunday
before.That is what Oshkosh is all about is the people.And better yet plan
to attend the KR gathering in September,you get a lot of good info there and
again plenty of room to camp..

Bob Glidden
Eminence,Indiana
KR2S (Building)