Hi Guys and Gals;

I just picked this up off of the X-Plane Tech list and thought some of you
number crunchers might be interested.

Austin Meyer is the producer/owner of the X-Plane Flight Sim program.

*************************************

X-Planner is here for iPhone!

X-Planner is a flight-planner that runs no your iPhone or iPodTouch.

Here is how it works: You enter the performance parameters of your airplane
one time (takes maybe 15 minutes?)

Then after that you just enter the departure and destination for wherever
you are flying and the winds aloft. X-Planner will then show you your weight
and center of gravity with the take-off fuel on board and weight and gravity
at zero-fuel as a red line across the weight and balance envelope so you can
see if you will be within weight and balance for the entire flight! Finally
seeing if you are within weight and balance is easy and even kind of fun!

Then X-Planner will show you the time enroute and fuel burn for each
altitude so you can see how much fuel to put on board and how long the
flight will be and also know WHAT ALTITUDE IS THE MOST EFFICIENT

ALTITUDE TO FLY!!!

I am only charging $9.99 for this so it will pay for itself in fuel savings
in the first flight if it saves you even 2 gallons which I am sure it will.

So any pilot with an iPhone or iPod touch should get this for sure. It makes
doing the weight and balance FUN and shows you the BEST altitude to fly and
tells you exactly how much fuel to ask for before flight.

Pilots that do much flying and do NOT have an iPhone might consider an

iPodTouch for this application... It costs $229 at apple, which is

NOT exactly cheap but depending on how much flying you do you could easily
save $229 of fuel over time by knowing what altitude and power settings to
use on each flight based on he exact parameters of your airplane and the
current winds (which you enter for each flight).

Anyway, I use it before every flight 842X and it has saved me a lot of gas!
You should too!

Check it out at http://x-plane.com/

Austin Meyer

Regards,