(snip)> For those of you with Continental pull type starters don't damage
the bushing for the plunger on the starter.

Larry Flesner

Hi Larry;

As I found out at the Gathering this year the Continental pull starter can
be a real pain to use and I'm considering the possibility of replacing it
with an electric solenoid type starter even though my current starter has
recently been rebuilt, either that or re-routing the pull cable so it works
easier than it currently does if that's possible. It takes a very strong
pull to get it to work.

Do you have that kind of problem with yours?

Regards,

Myron (Dan) Freeman

Indpls, Ind. 46203-3570

Home of the Indy 500,