Folks-  I would like to congratulate Cary Howard on the first flight of his
KR2/Corvair.  N456CH took off on Sunday afternoon (beautiful weather)  for a
short flight around the pattern here in Valdosta Ga.   The airplane flew
straight and true with no bad tendancies or major issues.  Engine performance
and cooling was perfect.   More updates will come as Cary will need to be
transitioned into his KR to fly off all the hours.  Again - Good job on your
plane Cary!

Mark Jones---Glad your okay buddy.  I wont go into diagnosing for you since it
looks like you've got a good handle on it.  It would be nice to find out wether
it is a similar problem as Horton's cam gear.  Looks like you'll be busy over
winter.  Keep your chin up.

Bill Clapp - KR2S builder and pilot
Valdosta GA
www.billclapp.com