At 05:25 AM 11/25/2008, you wrote:
>So, is the bottom line, FPL 16A is the best adhesive for wood to wood?
>Daniel R. Heath

That was an article written in the FOREST PRODUCTS JOURNAL and compared
only three epoxies , apparently developed by them.  I have a book on
"wood" from EAA that compares epoxies and FPL 16A was rated very
high, if not the best, of adhesives tested but that test was done many
years ago now.  FPL 16A is what I used on my KR and have seen no
problems to date.   Our KR's will hopefully not see the exposure that
these glue joints are tested to so who is to say that one adhesive is
better than the other.  Most that we use seem to be at least antiquate.

Larry Flesner