I think a good scare is in order every once in a while. I have never flown
the same after I had my engine quite because of a factory caused mag failure
on my VW. Had it quit one other time doing a high speed flyby and pulling to
45 degrees and then banking 90 (uncovered the fuel supply hole). That was
stupid on my part. Luckily it started again by windmilling as I have no
starter. The mag problem happened over the airport. Mark and Mark, you guys
have nerves of steel to have snapped back from engine failures as fast as
you have.
I am always looking for a place to land from takeoff to touchdown. You just
never know when it could happen. Its been 3 year since the last incident and
I still can't get it out of my mind.

Jeff