Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 10:27:37 -0700
From: toadkelly2...@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: KR> stick force meter, English coast photo link
To: bo12...@hotmail.com
CC: kr...@mylist.net

Wow, I only asked a couple of simple questions, both of which seemed
reasonable.  I am sorry that you choose to be so anti-American, especially
considering everything this country has provided for you and others here.  My
original question was prompted by the fact that this week many proud and
observant Americans reflected on the supreme sacrifices this country has made
for others, including over 140,000 men who will never come home from Europe and
who are forever to be what you might consider "emperialist occupiers" of those
countries.  I never mentioned politics, and I would certainly not care to
discuss them, especially on this forum.

Byron Kelly
Denver, CO