I see how the forward bulkhead is screwed to the prop hub
but not to the Spinner.
So the forward bulkhead exists only for internal support
of the spinner but is not attached to the spinner directly?

I thought perhaps there would be screws through the spinner
into the forward bulkhead much like the rear one.
Scott

Take a look at the top two pictures at
<http://www.vla.com/jscott/props/princeprop.html>,  You'll see the screws
through my spinner into the front bulkhead.  I used to use the same model
spinner with it only screwed to the rear bulkhead and a tight friction fit over
the front bulkhead, but after roughly 300 hours, the spinner started developing
cracks due to the spinner and the front bulkhead wearing on each other.

-Jeff Scott
Los Alamos, NM

Let your voice be heard! Click here and get paid to participate in surveys!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTEFxM4T2jSN0cUrysI3tAm9WW5az9vIeW5Hn44fNpjuFXOF7YF2k4/