Hi guys
I have two REVMASTRER motors and an AEROVEE motor in my shop of which all but
one (brand new, never used Revmaster) have no lower cooling tin "forget me
nots" installed'

I know that Revmaster motors are assembled and test run by Revmaster themselves
so my question is: Was this cooling tin left out on purpose or was it forgotten?

As far as I know, it is not possible to cool these motors properly without
these vital pieces.

Comments please, this motor is about to be put into a new Whisper motor glider
that I am building for a customer.

On another note, I have just finished building a composite cooling air inlet
duct and plenum chamber fot the type1 VW motor. It should fit under just about
any cowl and seals perfectly to the motor for maximum efficiency. If anybody
would like to see what it looks like email me off list and I will send you a pic

Regards
Dene Collett
South Africa