I left all my new Mooney Plexiglas pieces covered in Spray Lat up in the
loft of a hangar for a couple of Georgia summers years ago and had the same
trouble trying to get the stuff off.  After trying every type of cleaner
know to man it seemed, and not having great luck with heat applications my
wife  suggested a product marketed at the time for removing the glue residue
left  over after peeling price tags off retail products.  This stuff was
called  "Goof Off", and while I was skeptical I was at the point of believing I
was  going to have to purchase new Plexiglas again anyway, so I tried the
stuff.  It worked slicker than you can imagine.  I always keep a can  of it
around for eating through any glue like stuff I need to clean up.   Works on
bugs too.

Todd thelin
Spanaway, WA

In a message dated 6/23/2009 7:04:05 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,