If it is available, I will bring may spare crank that I didn't
get a chance to tap at CC#14

I also have a 1"-14 Tap, The one I found at the tool place
was a left hand model. I had to swap it for one with a right
hand thread.

Dave mullins
Nashua NH

Gathering Bound on the 11th!!!

OT:   I am fabricating and installing a 36 GAL  aux fuel
tank in my truck. It is made from the bottom of an
Aluminum tool box. I can still put some tools in there
too.   A side benefit if I add a "Y" valve and long hose
I can use it as a transfer tankt o fill the KR when I finish
building.