That reminds me, isn't the KR Gathering next week? Jones, how many days?
Larry H.

________________________________
From: Larry H. lah...@yahoo.com

 now you can have some real fun.
Larry H.

________________________________
From: David Lininger <kb0...@gmail.com>
To: KRnet <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Monday, September 7, 2009 2:37:01 PM
Subject: KR> Progress!

A few minutes ago I put my fuselage sides on the work table. "Big deal"
you say? It is for me. We moved down here 11 years ago, and I didn't
have a garage or shop. All I had was a storage shed, 8' x 12' out side
dimensions. A year ago we finally got a garage with attached shop built.
  While little interior finishing has been done, I FINALLY have a place
to work!  I can actually walk all around the table AND I have lights.

My goal now is to put in at least a couple of hours each week during the
school year, and more on vacations.

--
David Lininger, kb0zke
EM37kt