I arrived in Mt. Vernon Last night about 9:30 local time. I will go see
Chris
Collins today to see if there is anything he needs help with.

The Air Force Museum at Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton, Ohio was great.
If you have a chance to go, I would recommend it. Just plan on at least two
days if you want to see and read all the exhibits. I spent the day just
going
around and photographing the planes. I was surprised to see they had a
B-1 Lancer, B-2 Spirit, F-117 Nighthawk, and a F-22 Raptor there. So close,
you could literally reach out and touch them!

On my drive here I stopped at Niagara Falls on Friday for a few hours to
photograph the falls. I drove near there in 2002 when I trailered my
airplane
to Red Oak, Iowa. I didn't want to stop with the airplane in tow back then.
So I did it this trip.

As a famous hotel slogan says:     I'll leave a light on for ya!

Dave Mullins
Nashua, NH