Stephen,

M y plane is located just outside of Lexington Kentucky at Georgetown airport.

I am not sure if you have ever seen a KR from your email. I can save you time
if you are wondering about what type of KR you are looking for. I would suggest
that you look at the pictures of my plane on the KRNET. Upon closer inspection
(if you have seen other KR's) you will see that my KR is probably one of if not
the nicest one out there. It is also not going to be anywhere near the
cheapest.

I am just trying to be upfront. Some people are looking for a KR for a very
inexpensive plane. I just want to be upfront, if you are looking for a very
nice home built and that is your budget, then you would want to consider mine
further.

I am not sure how tall you are or your size. KR's are small and tend to be for
pilots of 6'2" or less.

My KR has KIing Radios. a full strobe nav lighting, ELT, Color GPS, GP- 2180
motor, and a full VFR panel. Again, look at the pics on the KRNet.

This was a no expense built plane down to the automotive 3 stage and mirror
finished paint and custom graphics to a professional custom interior. Not your
common KR.

BUt, if you want a show piece attention getting fast KR, take a look.

Jeff